Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Today's Workout: Go For an Evening Jog

     There's nothing like a nice evening jog to end a long, stressful week and refresh and prepare for Monday morning.  Today was a typical southern California day -- clear, sunny, and warm.  Sometimes, I like to wait until the day cools down before I hit the pavement.  Today, I waited until about 6:30pm before heading out.  At that time, the sun is just beginning to set, yet there is still plenty of daylight.  It is my favorite time of day; everything is bathed in soft, golden light.  It was quiet, and most of the hustle and bustle of the weekend had died down.  There was a light evening breeze which kept me feeling cool and fresh -- overall, it was the perfect workout at the perfect time of day!



No comments:

Post a Comment